- Diamant 28" / 52 cm
28" / 57 cm
28" / 62 cm
Shimano 105 22-speed / V-Brake
Already in the first 1,200 km version of the sporty "Paris-Brest-Paris" traditional bicycle tour in 1891, it became clear what good Randonneurs have to bring to the table: the capacity to cover long distances independently, in other words, without any "outside" help.
These are the features that our TX-Randonneur is particularly well-equipped with. A durable CrMo steel frame in high manufacturing quality has been combined with especially tried and tested bicycle racing components. The focus is on the 105 11-speed gear set made by Shimano (50/34 sprocket front + 11-34 sprocket rear), which was deliberately supplemented with sturdy components, such as the YAK 19 rims from Schürmann.
Ready to travel: with pannier rack, bag holders, two bottle holders, Busch & Müller lighting system, Schwalbe marathon tires, and much more – a timeless, durable touring bike for athletic cyclists awaits you here.
The TX-Randonneur. Bike touring for advanced cyclists.
In addition to the standard colours, this model is available in other special colours for an additional fee. More detailed information about the costs of colour customisation is available from your dealer.
You can find all the information about our colour world here.
* Actual product colours may differ for technical reasons.
- Diamant 28": 52, 57, 62 cm
- 25 CrMo 4, double-butted
- max load
- 140 kg
- smaragd glossy
- Head set
- Ritchey Comp Logic V2
- 28" 25CrMo 4 fork,
- Shifting System
- Shimano 105
- Shimano 105
- Shimano BR-R573, V-Brake Rim brake
- Busch&Müller Lumotec IQ-XS, 70 LUX
- Rear light
- Busch&Müller Toplight Mini Plus
- Tubus Logo / Tubus Duo Lowrider
- Selle Royal Seta Performa
- Seat post
- Levelnine, patent, Aluminium, 27,2 mm, 300 mm
- VP-196 Aluminium
- Hebie 0611, rear stand
- - - -
- SKS, Plastic
- 15,2 kg
- Levelnine, Aluminium, 1 1/8", A-head, starr, 31,8 mm, quadruple clamping
- Levelnine, Race, Aluminium, 440 mm
- Velo high density supreme bar tape
- Shift lever
- Shimano 105, STI
- Brake lever
- Tektro, RL721, Aluminium, additional brake lever
- Schwalbe Marathon Racer, 35-622
- Niro 2 mm
- Front Hub
- Shutter Precission SP PV-8, smooth-running hub dynamo
- Rear Hub
- KT Road
- Shimano 105, 11-34 tooth
- Shimano HG 60
- Inner bearing
- Shimano Hollowtech II
- Crank wheel set
- Shimano 105, 170 mm, HT2, 50/34 tooth
- Gear ratio (front:rear)
- front: 50/34, rear: 11-34