Shimano Deore XT 30-speed / HS33
If you are looking for a bike for real cycling adventures in all weather conditions, you can hardly afford to compromise on quality or features, and with our TX-400, you don't have to.
Camino de Santiago or Hungarian lake tour? The defined area of application of our expedition bikes alone requires a particularly high level of quality, maintenance-free operation, and durability. For this reason, we have given the 26" model of the Expedition series only the highest-quality components. Shift carefree with the reliable Shimano Deore XT 30-speed gearbox, brake safely with the Magura HS33, and enjoy the robustness and comfort of the handcrafted steel frame with a maximum permissible total weight of 170 kg.
Simply define a travel destination and rely on a complete equipment package that is absolutely suitable for travelling, including pannier rack, bag holders, Schwalbe Marathon Mondial tyres, Busch & Müller lighting system, two bottle holders, and much more.
The TX-400 Shimano Deore XT. At home on the road.
In addition to the standard colors, this model is available in other special colors for an additional fee. For more detailed information on the costs of color customisation, please contact your dealer.
You can find all the information about our color world here.
* Actual product colours may differ for technical reasons.
- Diamant 26": 47, 52, 57 cm
Trapez 26": 45, 50 cm
- 25 CrMo 4, double butted
- max load
- 170 kg
- blackolive matt
- Head set
- Ritchey Comp Logic V2
- 26" 25CrMo 4 fork,
- Shifting System
- Shimano Deore XT RD-T8000, 10-speed
- Shimano Deore XT FD-T8000
- Magura HS33, incl. brakebooster rim brake
- Busch & Müller Lumotec IQ-XS, 70 LUX including standinglight
- Rear light
- Busch & Müller Toplight Mini Plus LED, including standinglight
- Tubus Cargo / Tubus Tara Lowirder
- Selle Royal Scientia
- Seat post
- Humpert Ergotec Skalar, patent, aluminum, 27,2 mm, 400 mm, safety level 6
- VP-196 aluminum
- Hebie 0611, rear kickstand
- Shimano chainguard
- SKS, plastic
- 16,0 kg
- Humpert Ergotec Piranha 2, 31,8 mm, safety level 6
- Humpert Ergotec Trekking, aluminum , 620 mm, safety level 6
- Ergon GP3, with clamp
- Shift lever
- Shimano Deore SL-M6000
- Brake lever
- Magura HS33
- Schwalbe Marathon Mondial, 50-559, reflex
- Niro ED 2,34 mm
- Front Hub
- Shutter Precission PV-8, hub dynamo
- Rear Hub
- Shimano Deore FH-T610
- Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34 teeth
- KMC X10
- Inner bearing
- Shimano Octalink BB-ES300
- Crank wheel set
- Shimano FC-T521, 170 mm, Octalink, 48/36/26 teeth
- Gear ratio (front:rear)
- front 48/36/26, rear : 11-34