- Gents 28" / 62 cm
28" / 57 cm
28" / 52 cm
Pinion C1.12-speed / Disc / Gates
Like no other, this trekking bike stands for contemporary and sustainable mobility, along with the highest standards in state-of-the-art technology and quality. In everyday use, the T-700 often substitutes for a car, and it is an integral part of an attitude to life based on sustainability and a sense of responsibility.
We satisfy the resulting demands for comfort, cycling pleasure, and durability with our handcrafted steel frames and high-quality brand components, such as a headset from Ritchey, saddle from Selle Royal, XT disc brakes from Shimano, Racktime pannier rack, Ergon handlebars or mudguards from SKS.
The low-maintenance interaction of the Pinion C1.12 gearbox with the proven Gates belt drive offers a consistently direct, low-loss power transmission, which is graded into ergonomically sensible, non-overlapping shifting steps. The VSF (Verbund Service und Fahrrad e. V.) also sees it that way, and has twice awarded the Pinion gearboxes.
The T-700 Pinion C1.12-speed. Low-maintenance endurance rider.
In addition to the standard colours, this model is available in other special colours for an additional fee. More detailed information about the costs of colour customisation is available from your dealer.
You can find all the information about our colour world here.
* Actual product colours may differ for technical reasons.
- Diamant 28": 52, 57, 62 cm
- 25 CrMo 4, double-butted, Disc, with Pinion-Interface
- max load
- 140 kg
- ebony matt
- Head set
- Ritchey Comp Logic V2
- 28" Aluminium fork,
- Shifting System
- Pinion C1.12
- Shimano Shimano Deore XT (160 mm) Disc brake
- Busch&Müller IQ-XS, 70 LUX
- Rear light
- Busch&Müller Toplight Mini Plus
- Racktime Light-it, without stiffener, no spring clamp
- Selle Royal Seta Performa
- Seat post
- Levelnine, patent, Aluminium, 27,2 mm, 300 mm
- Aluminium, City/Trekking
- Pletscher Comp Zoom, rear stand
- Hebie Chainbar
- SKS, Plastic
- 15,1 kg
- Levelnine, Aluminium, 1 1/8", A-head, 25,4 mm, quadruple clamping
- Levelnine, Trekking, Aluminium, 5°, 640 mm
- Ergon GP1
- Shift lever
- Pinion, twist shifter
- Brake lever
- Shimano Deore XT
- Schwalbe Marathon Supreme, 40-622
- Niro 2 mm
- Front Hub
- Shutter Precission PL-8, smooth-running hub dynamo
- Rear Hub
- Shimano Deore
- 26 tooth
- Gates CDX drive belt
- Crank wheel set
- Pinion Aluminium, 170 mm, with Gates CDX belt pulley 32 tooth
- Gear ratio (front:rear)
- front: 32, rear: 26