- Diamant 28" / 52 cm
28" / 57 cm
28" / 62 cm
Shimano 105 22-speed / V-Brake
As early as during the first 1,200 km edition of the traditional "Paris-Brest-Paris" cycling tour in 1891, it became clear what good Randonneurs have to bring to the table: the capacity to cover long distances independently, in other words, without any "outside" help.
Our TX-Randonneur offers exactly these qualities in a remarkable way. A durable CrMo steel frame in high manufacturing quality has been combined with particular proven components from the world of bicycle racing. The focus is on the 105 11-speed gear set made by Shimano (50/34 sprocket front + 11-34 sprocket rear), which was deliberately supplemented with sturdy components, such as the Shimano BR-R553, V-Brake rim brake.
Ready to travel: with pannier rack, bag holders, two bottle holders, Busch & Müller lighting system, Schwalbe marathon tyres, and much more – a timeless, durable touring bike for athletic cyclists awaits you here.
The TX-Randonneur. Bike touring for advanced cyclists.
In addition to the standard colors, this model is available in other special colors for an additional fee. For more detailed information on the cost of color customisation please contact your dealer.
You can find all the information about our color world here.
* Actual product colours may differ for technical reasons.
- Diamant 28": 52, 57, 62 cm
- 25 CrMo 4, double butted
- max load
- 140 kg
- smaragd glossy
- Head set
- Ritchey Comp Logic V2
- 28" 25CrMo 4 fork,
- Shifting System
- Shimano 105 RD-R700, 11-speed
- Shimano 105 FD-R7000
- Shimano BR-R553, V-Brake rim brake
- Busch & Müller Lumotec IQ-XS, 70 LUX including standinglight
- Rear light
- Busch & Müller Toplight Mini Plus, including standinglight
- Tubus Logo / Tubus Duo Lowrider
- Selle Royal Seta Performa
- Seat post
- Levelnine, patent, aluminum, 27,2 mm, 300 mm
- VP-196 aluminum
- Hebie 0611, rear kickstand
- SKS, plastic
- 15,2 kg
- Levelnine, aluminum, 1 1/8", a-head, 31,8 mm
- Levelnine Comp Race, aluminum , 440 mm
- Velo bar tape with vsf Fahrradmanufaktur Design
- Shift lever
- Shimano 105 ST-R7000
- Brake lever
- Shimano 105 ST-R7000 with Tektro RL721 additional brake lever
- Schwalbe Marathon Racer, 35-622, reflex
- Niro 2,0 mm
- Front Hub
- Shutter Precission PV-8, hub dynamo
- Rear Hub
- KT Road
- Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-34 teeth
- Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Inner bearing
- Shimano Hollowtech II
- Crank wheel set
- Shimano FC-RS510, 170 mm, HT2, 50/34 teeth
- Gear ratio (front:rear)
- front 50/34, rear: 11-34